Information or Reservation Request
OPEN: Mon-Sat 8am-5pm
CLOSED for the off season August 8, 2016 and reopening October 8, 2016
As of January 1, 2015 the Bahamas will be implementing a VAT tax of 7.5% on most goods and services. Upon final payment of your rental, 7.5% will be added to your boat rental, gas, oil, t-shirts and any other charges. Insurance is exempt until July 1, 2015.
- Cancellations must be made 21 days prior to your arrival or you forfeit your deposit. All cancellations will be charged a service fee of 5% of the deposit amount.
- Any changes to your boat rental reservation must be made 21 days prior to your arrival. After the 21 days you will be held responsible for the days you have reserved according to your confirmation.
- We will email you a confirmation. No reservation is complete until you have received your confirmation.
- Minimum rental period 3 consecutive days on advance reservations
- Due to rising fuel costs, all return trips to Marsh Harbour will be
charged a $40 fuel surcharge.